As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
YouGarden Photinia 'Little Red Robin' Standard Tree 1M tallYouGarden
- 90-100 cm tall. Supplied 1 m tall ink pot in a 3 Litre pot, ready to plant out all year. Photopia is a very tough and hardy shrub and this selection little red robin an ideal as a standard.
An ideal well ever-red really for year round colour and impact on a classic shape. Ideal in large pots on the patio or as feature plants in a border. Spring shoots grow brightest red for a truly magical appearance, fading to burgundy red and green.
Photinia Little Red Robin | Potted Ornamental Trees for Small Gardens & Patios | Straight Stem Standard Lollipop Tree | Garden Plants 70-80cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Trained into a ‘lollipop’ single stem, patios, this tree is perfect to sit solitary in small gardens, borders or next to pathways and ponds. The tree requires regular watering until it has been established in their new environment, they’re a fairly low maintenance plant to care for.
Also known as the 'christmas berry' plant, however, it is best to situate in partially shaded areas, this evergreen Photinia species will thrive in moist, well-drained soil. ". Little red robin trees are valued all year round for their stunning display of bright coloured leaves and foliage.
Photinia 'little red robin' is a more compact version of the renowned 'red robin' variety. Either of these positions will give it the best opportunity to develop. Due to the photinia trees hardy and bushy structure, variegated growth and to maintain shape form for the following season.
Be sure not to over-hydrate and make sure the tree doesn't dry out. To achieve the strongest coloured leaves, they are full sun tolerant. Supplied as a beautiful and vibrant evergreen ornamental tree, this variety will produce striking deep red foliage during Spring. As the second half of the year occurs, the tree will retain their green leaves throughout the year. It’s recommended to prune lightly towards the end of Winter/early Spring to encourage fresh, then just average watering after it's settled in.
3. Thompson & Morgan
Photinia Red Robin Tree Standard Plants Hardy Red Evergreen Outdoor Garden Plant for Patios & Outdoors Baring Red Foliage, 1 x Photinia Red Robin Standard Plant in a 3L Pot by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Glossy evergreen foliage provides year-round colour and structure. Hedging shrubs ready to plant outdoor in the garden.
This photinia ‘red robin’ is a hardy evergreen shrub which has been pruned into a standard lollipop shape, ideal plants for patios, small gardens and outdoors producing striking red and green foliage.
Potted garden plant; supplied as 1 x photinia ‘red robin’ Standard Plant up to 14cm tall in a 3L Pot. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
The young leaves emerge bright red in spring. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. This standard small tree is the ideal choice for a small garden or patio, growing happily in a large container and providing formal architectural looks.
Photinia 'Red Robin' 2.5LYouGarden
- Perfect in pots and mixes borders, or as a gorgeous low growing hedge. Supplied as an established plant in a 2Lcm pot, ready to plant. A stunning evergreen plant that will provide you with stunning colours all year round.
Fabulous evergreen shrub, with bright red leaf tips, that stay red-purple for the first year. Each spring new shoots are an amazing bright red colour, stunning in effect.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
Photinia X fraseri 'Red Robin' | Red Robin | Ornamental Garden Tree | 5-6ftGardenersDream
- Characteristics: vivid young glossy bright red leaves with finely serrated edges. Screening tree. Can be pruned into a hedge. Clusters of white flowers in spring.
Sheltered position is best. Flowering: Ivory white flowers in mid spring. Supplied Height: 5-6ft. Hardiness and best position: Hardy, frost hardy to -8°C. Height and spread: 4m / 4m. Evergreen.
Photinia x fraseri "Red Robin" | Photinia Shrub Hardy | Height 90-100 cm | Pot Ø 19 cmBakker
- Water weekly. High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe.
Ornamental shrub - the photinia red Robin is a popular evergreen shrub of the rose family Rosaceae. The more you prune the shrub, the redder the colour! If you don't prune, white flowers will appear from May to July.
Red robin shrub - the shrub shows its beautiful bright red foliage in spring and autumn. This shrub is well suited for the terrace or balcony. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products.
Care - place shrub in the sun or partial shade. Size - the shrub has a delivery height of about 90 cm and can grow about two meters high. When the shrub produces new shoots, it needs a little more water. With regular pruning, the plant grows about 20 cm higher.
|Height||90 cm (35.43 Inches)|
|Length||90 cm (35.43 Inches)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 Pounds)|
|Width||90 cm (35.43 Inches)|
7. Cross Common Nursery
1 tree, Lemon tree StandardCross Common Nursery
- Great looking Lemon Trees. Great Gift Idea. Flowers and Fruits Throughout the Year. Currently with several green fruits. Top grade plants when purchased with Cross Common Nursery.
8. GrowOn Shrubs
2 Pack 2 Litre Pot Pieris Forest Flame Large Evergreen Garden Shrub PlantGrowOn Shrubs
- Please click on brand 'GrowOn Shrubs' to view all our plants and qualifying multi-buy offer items. A handsome, large evergreen shrub with brilliant flame red young leaves in Spring turning to pink and cream and finally green.
2 pack 2 litre Pots. Ideal for containers, raised beds and borders and useful for flower arrangements. Small cream bell-shaped, ‘lily of the valley’ flowers in large branched clusters in Spring.
9. GrowOn Shrubs
Photinia x Fraseri Little Red Robin Christmas Berry Evergreen Garden ShrubGrowOn Shrubs
- Soil ph: alkaline, Moist But Well-drained. Suggested uses: patio containers, Low Screening, Borders, Informal Hedging, Beds. Ultimate height and spread: 1m x 1m 5 years sunlight: best in full sun to maintain colours, neutral.
Flower colour / Characteristics: Spring Flowering. Please click on brand 'GrowOn Shrubs' to view all our plants and multi-buy offers.
Please note images are of mature plants for illustrative purposes. Habit: compact, Clay, Tolerates Part Shade. Sand, Dwarf. Supplied in 1x9cm pot. Ivory. Soil: well-drained, Loam. Hardiness: Full Hardy. Parrot-red, glossy Young Foliage Turning to Dark Green. Foliage colour / characteristics: Evergreen.