As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carbeth Plants
Hydrangea Plant Pink, 50-60cm in Height Ready to Plant, Large Hydrangea MacrophyllaCarbeth Plants
- Amazon prime - Rapid delivery from a trusted amazon seller. Flowers - the hydrangea may not come with flowers depending on time of year. A favourite - one of the best hydrangeas, lining the edges of a path, this hydrangea is ideal for adding a splash of colour to the front of a border, or offering a long season of interest to the patio or balcony.
Large plant - this listing is for a plant grown in a 5litre pot ready to be planted in a patio pot or garden border.
2. Carbeth Plants
Lavender Herb Plant, Ready to Plant in The Garden, Large Lavender Plant in a 14cm PotCarbeth Plants
- What you get - this listing is for a large plant in a 14cm pot ready to be planted in patio pots or the garden. Drought resistent - lavender are popular, drought-tolerant garden plants. They are easy to grow and associate well with other shrubs, aromatic, perennial plants and roses.
Culinary use - this lavender plant can bu used for cooking in the kitchen - amazing flavours. Summer colour - aromatic plants with masses of fragrant summer flowers, in colour shades of purples, blues, pink and white on wiry spikes above silver-grey or grey-green foliage.
3. Wolds Collection
Pack of 6 Lavender Rosea in 9cm Pots, Ready to Plant OutWolds Collection
- All top quality cold Grown, ready to plant out into the Garden or Pots. Well established plants with good root system in 9 cm pots. All plants sent in Quality Packaging to prevent damage. Creates a stunning border display. 6 top quality Lavender Plants.
Lavandula stoechas "Anouk" | Set of 3 | French Lavender | Height 25-30cm | Pot-Ø 12cmBakker
- High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe. Resistant - the plant is resistant to direct sun and drafts.
By cutting off the withered blossoms regularly, it is advisable to regularly add plant fertilizer in summer. Lamiaceae family - the french lavender Lavandula stoecha is a species of within the family of the labiate family Lamiaceae.
Care - water your lavender regularly, you promote a second bloom. Long flowering - the flowering period is from may until September. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products.
The plant is also resistant to rain, but make sure that the water can drain from the pot. For a particularly rich flowering, and keep the soil moist. The plant blooms earlier than the other lavender varieties and blooms longer, which also makes them the perfect plants for the balcony or terrace, but also for indoors.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Weight||0.46 kg (1.01 Pounds)|
|Width||36 cm (14.17 Inches)|
5. Thompson & Morgan
Patios, Thompson & Morgan English Lavender ‘Lavandula Munstead’ in Pots for Sale Ready to Plant Potted Garden Outdoor Plants, Indoor Cut Flower 1 x 9cm Pot, Ideal for Pollinators, Evergreen ShrubsThompson & Morgan
- Drought tolerant and reliable. Potted garden plant for sale; supplied as 1 x Lavender 'Munstead' plants in 9cm pot. Grow alongside a range of other established plants, evergreen silver foliage which provides year-round interest. English lavender lavandula 'munstead' is an easy-to-grow hardy outdoor plant, ready to plant supplied in a pot, for sunny gardens and patios.
Attracts bees and butterflies with highly fragrant purple flowers. Very low maintenance and easy to grow, providing a long season of fuss-free colour, ideal for growing in pots, border displays or as an indoor cut flower.
If you're not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we'll replace your product or give you your money back.
During summer, large and small, for a spectacular display. This lovely variety has aromatic, highly fragrant purple flowers attract bees and butterfly to the garden. This resilient lavender variety thrives in full sun in borders or containers and can also be used as low hedging. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
6. Carbeth Plants
25-35cm Perennial Plant for Butterflies, Verbena Bonariensis Plant in a 1Litre Pot Ready to PlantCarbeth Plants
- It is great for a sheltered, sunny spots and its open, transparent shape means that it can easily be used at the front, middle or back of the border. Flowering time - tightly packed clusters of lilac-purple flowers top the tall branching stems from June to September.
Stylish plant - this stylish perennial has been making a resurgence of interest recently. What you get - this plant is grown in a 1litre pot ready to plant around 25-35cm in height.
7. Thompson & Morgan
Hardy English Blue Lavender Lavandula Plugs Hardy Shrub Garden Plants Fragrant Evergreen 15 x Plugs Hardy English Blue Lavender by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- English blue lavender is hardier than French types, making it a more robust and reliable shrub for the garden – perfect for the fronts of borders or patio container pots. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Hardy english blue lavender is well-loved for its fragrant foliage and stunning bush flower spikes – plant near walkways and doors to fully appreciate its delightful scent.
Ideal for bee and butterfly gardens. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Hardy english blue lavender, supplied as 15 x Outdoor Jumbo Plug plants, ready to plant. Attractive flowers and a lovely scent, these shrubs are a staple for cottage gardens, as well as those seeking wildlife rich gardens as they attract bees and butterflies to the area.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Lavender Hardy English Duo Drought Tolarant Hidcote and Munstead Plugs x24 by Thompson and Morgan 24Thompson & Morgan
- Supplied as lucky dip of fragrant lavender hidcote & Munstead Plug x24 to grow your own scented violet / purple flowers. Add fragrance and beauty to your garden with this fabulous collection of English Lavenders, a gift to the display of any gardener! The scented flowers of garden lavender shrubs are highly attractive to bees and other pollinators.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. As iconic and popular as any outdoor perennial, these plants are perfect potted in patio containers or for growing as a low hedge or path edging. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
9. Whin Hill Nurseries
3X Lavendula Hidcote English Lavender Fragrant Foliage and Dark Blue FlowersWhin Hill Nurseries
- Plant 20-30cm apart. Height 75cm Spread 50cm. Grows to. Fully tracked delivery service. Evergreen lavendula Hidcote hedging plants, small scented grey-green leaves, blue scented flowers.
Ideal flowering hedging plant. Supplied in 9cm pots. 9cm plants are ready for planting out in the garden any time of the year.