As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Johnsons 12972 Flower Seeds, Black Eyed Susan Sunset Shades, MixedJOHNSON'S
- Height: 120 cm. Plant class: half hardy perennial treat as hha. Habit: climbing. Package weight: 001 kilograms.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
2. Thompson & Morgan
6 Rudbeckia Plug Plants by Thompson and Morgan, Coneflower, Black-Eyed Susan, Rudbeckia 'All Sorts Mixed', Half Hardy AnnualThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. From t&m’s own breeding, all of your favourite Rudbeckias in in one collection. Robust and long lasting; supplied as 6 mixed Rudbeckia plug plants.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. The perfect choice for beds, borders and large patio containers. Outstanding performance and long lasting blooms. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Rudbeckia 'Goldstrum' x 6 Large Plug Plants Hardy Perennial 'Black Eyed Susan'GROWTANICAL
- We have created a listing for professional grade potting compost, please see sellers other items or view our shop*. Hardy perennial otherwise known as 'Black eyed Susan'.
Will flower from late spring to late autumn, height 80cm, and will spread forming a clump. This listing is for 6 x rudbeckia 'Goldsturm' Large Plug Plants for potting on, see photographs.
Red & White, 15 Seeds of Black Eyed Susan Mix Orange, YellowRTR_MDH
- Quantity = 15 Seeds. You will get 1 packet contains Seeds of Black Eyed Susan Mix Orange, Yellow, Red & White. Sow 5 to 6 weeks before last frost at 1/2 inch deep.
Grow Your Own Black Eyed Susan: Premium Black Eyed Susan Seeds for 20 Black Eyed Susan Plants – Rudbeckia Hirta Plant Seeds – Rudbeckia Seeds for Gardening Flowers – Summer Flower Seeds by OwnGrownOwnGrown
- Indian summer was awarded the Royal Horticultural Society’s Award of Merit. It also received the Fleuroselect Quality Mark. It brings sunshine to the garden on even the rainiest days. Find useful tips for growing on every rudbekia seeds packet.
Sow mar-may at partially shaded locations. A multiple highlight! garden flowers are a great gift: flower gifts are perfect for christmas, sunflower seeds, perennial seeds, wildflower seed mix, wedding or birthdays! The stunning rudbeckia flower plant is also ideal to grow your own butterfly garden or bee meadow! Grow your own plant seeds with our large variety of heirloom seeds: Wild flower seeds, herb seeds, bonsai tree seed, vegetable seeds and more!.
For ca. 20 rudbeckia plants. Easy to sow: grow a stunning display of strikingly beautiful flowers to decorate your home. This special variety is a multiple prize winner. Rudbeckia hirta – the black eyed susan plant – produces abundant, highly decorative, bright summer flowers.
6. 8IGHTEEN COSTUME
Rare 300 Pcs Black Eyed Susan Seeds Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Garden8IGHTEEN COSTUME
- Name: black eyed susan Vine, Scientific Name: Thunbergia Alata. Plant height: 96 - 120" Vine/Climber. Color: orange Yellow With Black Centers.
7. 8IGHTEEN COSTUME
Black Eyed Susan Flower Seeds for Planting Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Garden8IGHTEEN COSTUME
- 1000+ seeds and using the High Quality of Packaging. This perennial variety produces beautiful yellow blossoms with dark centers. Enjoy outdoors in the garden or indoors as cut flowers.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Terrocotta Shades, Half Hardy Annual Garden Plants Thunbergia, Easy to Grow, 1 Packet 8 Seeds by Thompson and Morgan, Summer Flowering, Black Eyed Susan Seeds ‘Salmon Shades’Thompson & Morgan
- Black eyed susan salmon shades - supplied as 1 x Seed Packet 8 Seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
Summer flowering thunbergia is climbing plant – perfect for a garden obelisk or trellis. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Will flower from july – october producing an abundance of soft terracotta flowers in a mix shades from pink, cream and apricot, orange, each with a characteristic dark eye. A undemanding variety that is easy to sow and grow. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
9. 8IGHTEEN COSTUME
Black Eyed Susan Vine Flowers Seeds Thunbergia alata for Home Garden Decor8IGHTEEN COSTUME
- Plant seedlings 3 inches away from supports. Provide moist, well-drained soil in full sun with some afternoon shade. Or, sow thunbergia Alata seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting.
Thunbergia flower seeds germinate better in darkness. 100+ seeds and using the High Quality of Packaging. Space plants 8 - 12 inches apart. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
". The black eyed Susan vine needs regular watering throughout the summer. It is recommended to soak the thunbergia seeds over night in tepid water.
Pinch the tips of young Black-Eyed Susan plants to encourage branching. Following the soaking, to get a jump start on the growing season, sow Black-eyed Susan vine seeds outdoors after the last frost in prepared seed bed. If grown in a container, Thunbergia can be wintered indoors in a bright, sunny window.