As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Viridis Hortus
Viridis Hortus, 15 x Tomato Orange Berry Cherry Vegetable SeedsViridis Hortus
- Use rich compost and keep the plants between 20-30°C during the growing season. Place seed trays in a propagator at a constant temperature of around 15-20C 59-68F until after germination, which takes 7-14 days. An early/mid ripening, the long trusses bearing up to 50 fruits per truss of pale green tomatoes ripen to bright orange, are very tasty and crop well into the season.
Transplant the seedlings into small individual pots. When seedlings gain 2 true leaves, damp, transplant into individual 7. 5cm 3" pots of compost and grow on at a minimum temperature of 15C 59F. Being aware of the basic growing conditions this plant likes soil, sun and water will result in a strong and vibrant plant.
Viridis hortus offers free postage costs regardless of the mix of varieties or quantities of packets you purchase per order uk only: part of the "For More Success Grow the Best” is Viridis Hortus Seed Range.
Chilli peppers may be grown undercover in a greenhouse or polytunnel, or grown outdoors in a sheltered position in full sun. Sowing: sow seeds on the surface of a good, free-draining, seed sowing mix and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Fruit: orange, indeterminate, cherry, 14-18 grams. Tomato orange berry is a bright orange cherry tomato with very sweet flavour with bite. Typically, orange berry tomato is normally fairly low maintenance and can thus be quite easy to grow - only a basic level of care is required throughout the year to ensure it thrives.
|Height||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
2. Premier Seeds Direct
Blue Berries, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Tomato Cherry, Indigo, 10 Finest SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow in spring 1/16 inch deep. Germination takes around 6-14 days at 65-75F. They require substantial staking for support and benefit from being constrained to a central growing stem. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Transplant the seedlings when large enough to handle into 3 inch pots.
Indeterminates will bloom, set new fruit and ripen fruit all at the same time throughout the season. Indeterminate tomatoes will grow and produce fruit until killed by frost.
Grow on under cooler conditions and when about 8 inches tall, best planted to their growing position in the greenhouse or gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions and plant out 18 inches apart in a warm, sheltered and sunny spot in moist, fertile well drained soil and keep watered. They can reach heights of up to 12 feet although 6 feet is normal.
Goji Berry Plants Pack of 3 25cm TallYouGarden
- Great tasting whether eaten fresh or used to make wonderful desserts, sauces and puddings. Supplied as a pack of 3 established plants in 9cm pots Each will grow to about 1-15m 4-5ft tall.
Now you too can pick scrumptious super Goji berries from your own garden. One of the healthiest fruits you can eat - packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Very easy to grow, fully hardy and heavy cropping in autumn Gorgeous berries and stunning foliage.
Heirloom Ground Cherry Husk Tomto Golden Berry Seeds 60+ Cape Gooseberry Physalis Peruviana Golden Berry Plant YellowAixin
- Dig a 30 cm deep pit in the loam soil, so as not to cause the seeds to germinate underground. After freezing, then fill it with a breathable bag and choose a high dry sand in the outdoor. The cover was removed 5 days before sowing, draw a ditch of 1 to 1. 5 cm deep, and the temperature is suitable for emergence for 7 to 15 days.
After soaking the golden berry seeds indoors in water for 24 hours, put the seed bag into the pit, the surface is covered with a 10 cm thick cover to delay the rise of the early spring, remove the purified water and mix it with the fine sand of 2 times the seed, and cover the bag with 10 cm thick soil.
The temperature requirement is 12~30°C, and the lighting requirements are not strict. Golden berry seeds have high economic value, unique flavor and rich nutrition. 28 days or so, and the seeds and sand were taken out at the time of sowing.
Golden berry seeds have strong adaptability and can be planted everywhere. We must pay attention to reasonable planting management. According to the row spacing of 25 to 30 cm, using large double rows, sprinkle the seeds into the fine soil or fine sand 08 to 1 cm and then water, plant spacing 20 ~ 25 cm, when the seedlings 3 to 4 leaves can be planted, row spacing 60 ~ 70 cm, each set of double plant. They are good raw materials for processing beverages, fruit wines, etc.
Sempervivum Cherry Berry, Houseleek | Evergreen Potted Succulent Garden Plant for Sale 10-20cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. The plant will store water well through its thick leaves, so occasional watering will suffice due to its ability to hold the water for longer periods.
Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Characteristics: sempervivum cherry berry is an evergreen succulent plant with rounded foliage that forms to a tip at the peak of each leaf.
Common Name: Houseleek. The leaves' deep red colour creates a strong visual aspect of the plant which, when joined by small green tinges of colour, adds a good balance to any garden borders, rockeries and pots. Latin name: Sempervivum Cherry Berry. Plant advice: sempervivum should be planted in moist, well-drained soil and kept in full sun at the best of times.
6. Viridis Hortus
Heritage Cherry Variety, 15 x Tomato Snow Berry Vegetable Seeds, Viridis HortusViridis Hortus
- When seedlings gain 2 true leaves, seed sowing mix and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Productive croppers with good flavour. Sowing & growing: sow seeds on the surface of a good, which takes 7-14 days. Viridis hortus offers free postage costs regardless of the mix of varieties or quantities of packets you purchase per order uk only: part of the "For More Success Grow the Best” is Viridis Hortus Seed Range.
Produce long trusses bearing up to 50 fruits per truss. Unique creamy-yellow colour; Fruit: creamy-yellow, cherry, 14-18 grams.
Can be planted outdoors, 45cm 18in apart once all frost risk has passed. Genuine viridis hortus branded products only supplied direct by viridis hortus UK All seeds are packed by VH in zip-locked plastic bags Sowing intuitions are included in are Multi packs or available to download via listing or VH Website DEFRA licence No: 7641 Quality Seed Supply only.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7. 5cm 3in pots. Viridis hortus - tomato 'snow berry' series is a range of indeterminate heritage Cherry varieties. Place seed trays in a propagator at a constant temperature of around 15-20C 59-68F until after germination, free-draining, damp, transplant into individual 7.5cm 3" pots of compost and grow on at a minimum temperature of 15C 59F.
|Height||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
7. Tree Online Nursery
Cornelian Cherry Cornus mas, Hardy Shrub Flowers Early Spring Edible Sweet Fruits, 10-15cm Tall Starter Plant in a 7 or 8cm PotTree Online Nursery
- You will be impressed with the style and presentation of our lovely packaging, also perfect for sending to someone as a gift. This plant is deciduous, therefore leafless between November and March.
Our best available 10-15cm tall plant 1 year old from seed in a 7 or 8cm pot ready to dispatch; freshly hand picked from our nursery benches which is grown by us here in North Wales.
Deciduous, drought tolerant shrub with edible, red berries. Flowers in early Spring on bare branches, foliage turns spectacular red in Autumn. With free growing kit including full growing instructions. No plant movement in transit: with our special packing method, developed by us.
|Brand||Tree Online Nursery|
|Warranty||We, at Tree Online Nursery guarantee that we only send top quality trees, shrubs, and herbaceous plants. We inspect everything thoroughly before despatch to ensure the best possible quality. We also ensure that all of our products are packed as securely as possible - with our unique method - in order to prevent any possible damage during postage. If a plant arrives to you damaged or fails to survive for longer than three months after delivery, then either a replacement or if you require a refund is guaranteed. Please bear in mind the fact that plants may require a bit of TLC if they have been deprived of light for an extended period of time during postage. And also, when plants are dormant in the winter, their physical appearance might be completely different to what they might normally look like during the spring or summer.|
8. J & L seeds
MAHOGANY BROWN BERRY HERITAGE HEIRLOOM FRUITY CHERRY TOMATO 20 ORGANIC SEEDS CERTIFIED FRENCH ORGANIC GROWERJ & L seeds
- Non treated non gmo seed lycopersiCON ESCULENTUM. Delivered from our French organic Farm. Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. Heritage heirloom cherry tomato seeds mahogany brown. 20 seeds per packet variety brown berry coLOUR MAHOGANY.
9. Carbeth Plants
Vaccinium Plants, Reliable and Heavy Cropping, 2 x Blueberry Bush 'Chandler' Plants in 9cm PotsCarbeth Plants
- Blueberry 'powder blue' is an attractive addition to patio containers or borders, and the fruits are a tasty addition to jams, pies and muffins. Clusters of pretty white, bell-shaped flowers in spring are followed by fiery red foliage in the autumn, making this a valuable hardy shrub for seasonal interest in the garden.
Amazing value - 2 plants in 9cm pots !!!! this superb mid to late season variety produces an abundance of delicious, juicy berries in late summer; fantastic for extending the fruiting season when grown with an early-maturing variety.