As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Suttons Seeds
Tomato Seeds, F1 Crimson Crush, SuttonsSuttons Seeds
- The blight resistant tomato! 100% blight resistant. Exceptional tasting, large tomatoes. Bred in the UK for outdoor conditions. Cordon upright growing variety.
|Height||14.6 cm (5.75 Inches)|
|Length||0.1 cm (0.04 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||7.3 cm (2.87 Inches)|
2. Premier Seeds Direct Ltd
Premier Seeds Direct Ltd TOM171 Premier Direct-Tomato-Crimson Crush F1-10 Seeds, one ColourPremier Seeds Direct Ltd
- Seeds and plants. Germination time: 14. 0 days. Premier seeds direct - tomato - crimson crush f1-10 seeds. Sow in spring 1/16 inch deep.
3. Suttons Seeds
Grown Your own, Solanum lycopersicum, Suttons Tomato Seeds, Crimson Cherry F1, Patio pots, Tomato Seeds, Ideal for beds and Borders, Raised beds, containers, 10 Seeds per Pack, greenhousesSuttons Seeds
- Tomatoes are extremely popular to grow from seed. Tomato seeds should be planted from late February to April for greenhouse growing or April for outdoors.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Supplied as 1 x finished packet containing 10 Crimson Cherry F1 Tomato Seeds. Supplied with suttons' sowing and growing instructions on how to care for your seeds.
This seed has been carefully quality tested to ensure high germination. If you are not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we will replace your product or give you your money back. Prior to use, store in a dry cool place. Prefers full sun. Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouses, raised beds.
F1 Crimson Cocktail Tomato Seed, Blight Resistant VarietySuttons
- Cocktail sized fruit. Cordon. Ideal to grow outside or in a tunnel/greenhouse. The first small tomato that's resistant to early and late blight. Green shoulders which fade to red as the fruit ripen.
Terrace, Balcony, Tomato Seed Set 16 x 10 Seed Tomato Mix 100% Natural Seeds Handpicked from Portugal, Rare and Old Varieties, Greenhouse, Tomato Seeds for Garden, Seeds with a high Germination Rateprademir
- If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions we are always available. We put this tomato set together in such a way, that you get the broadest insight possible and one of the world's rarest and tastiest tomato varieties.
Guaranteed freshness: We pack immediately after your order and deliver directly from Portugal. Not certified. Guaranteed quality service: each product is accompanied by a growing instruction.
Varieties included: black indigo ⁃ montserrat ⁃ golden princess ⁃ noire de crimee ⁃ muchamiel ⁃ pineapple ⁃ mexican Honey Tomato Yellow Stuffer ⁃ Yellow Pera ⁃ Rio Grande ⁃ Green Zebra ⁃ Bull Heart ⁃ Roma ⁃ Minibel ⁃ White Queen ⁃ St. Pierre. Guaranteed 100% natural: All seeds are grown without the aid of chemical growth accelerators. More about the varieties in the product description below.
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||22.5 cm (8.86 Inches)|
|Width||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
|Part Number||ultrasonic pest repellent 03|
|Model||ultrasonic pest xx03|
6. Thompson & Morgan
Tomato Sungold F1 Hybrid, Thompson & Morgan, 8 Seed, VegetablesThompson & Morgan
- Grow your own fruit / veg plant in your garden or allotment with our seeds! Tomato 'sungold' vegetable seeds, ideal for growing in a kitchen garden as well as allotments.
7. Just Seed
Tomato, Tumbling Tom Red, JustSeed, 15 SeedsJust Seed
- Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range.
8. Suttons Seeds
Containers, Greenhouse., Tomato Seeds, Lycopersicon esculentum, 50 Seeds per Pack, Suttons Tomato Seeds, Gardener's Delight, Ideal for beds and Borders, Grow Your ownSuttons Seeds
- This variety is reliable and prolific whether grown outdoors or in the greenhouse. If you are not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we will replace your product or give you your money back. Height 200cm.
Spread 50cm. Supplied as 1 x finished packet containing 50 gardeners delight Tomato Seeds. An award winning tomato that is a very heavy cropper. Grow in warm, moisture retentive soil allowing 45 to 60cm between plants, sow February to April under glass 18 to 21C 65 to 70F.
Supplied with suttons sowing and growing instructions on how to care for your seeds. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
For greenhouse crops, removing laterals as they appear. This seed has been carefully quality tested to ensure high germination. Grow in well prepared borders, large pots or growing bags, sunny positions in well prepared, and water regularly in dry periods.16 to 18 weeks maturity. For outdoor crops, sow april under glass 18 to 21c 65 to 70f. Prior to use, store in a dry cool place.