As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kraido Seeds
Pepper Seeds, Chilli, Bell Pepper and Sweet Pepper, Vegetable Seeds Capsicum Annuum, Grow Your Own Fresh Vegetables Sweet Pointed Red Pepper MirceaKraido Seeds
- Depending on growing conditions, seeds should germinate in 10-21 days. Pack contains 50 quality seeds. Fruits are 5-7" long, weighing 2-3 oz, light green when young and intense red at maturity. It’s easy to grow, and are ideal for garden planting or larger pots on a sunny patio.
High yielding long-fruited pepper variety with vigorous plants and sweet tasting fruits. This crunchy vegetable is packed with nutrients and is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium.
|Height||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Width||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
2. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 18005 Flower Seeds, Sweet William Single MixedMr Fothergills
- A hardy biennial, flowers the year after sowing. Densely packed flower heads, sweetly scented. Great colours, perfect in borders and for cutting. 45 cm growing height. Superb for growing in pots and containers.
3. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Flower Sweet Pea Old Spice CUPANI 40 Finest SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- See details provided below for cultivation advice. Minimal packaging. Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only. Instructions not attached.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
Indian Carpet Mix, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Sweet William, 2 Gram ~ 2100 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Plant in full sun or partial shade. Light: full Sun or Partial Shade. Will readily reseed itself, if allowed.
Sow seeds sparingly in trays or directly outdoors from late spring to autumn for blooms the following year. Days to germination: 7-14. When seedlings are large enough to handle transplant to trays and grow on or if planted directly outside thin to 20 cm apart.
Plant height: 15 inches. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Planting depth: 1-2mm. Remove dead flowers to encourage second blooming. Prefers a somewhat moist cool climate. Cover with 1-2mm fine soil and firm down.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
MAMMOTH MIX, SWEET PEA, 14 GRAM ~ APPROX 165 SEEDSPremier Seeds Direct
- Spacing, plant: 6-12 inches. Planting depth: 1/2 -1 inch. For germination: 70f. Spacing, seed: 1 inch. Spacing, plant: 6-12 inches. Days to germination: 10-14 days.
Light: Full Sun. Optimum Soil Temp. Days to germination: 10-14 days. Optimum soil temp. Spacing, Seed: 1 inch. For germination: 70F. Planting depth: 1/2 -1 inch. Plant height: 5-6 feet.
30Pcs Sweet Potato Seeds Delicious Nutritious Garden Farm Yard Vegetable Plant, Sweet Potato Seeds, Flower Seeds Vegetable Seeds Fruit Seeds Garden Plant SeedsSpirWoRchlan
- You just need to s. You can plant it by yourself in your yard, garden or farm to get healthier food. Sweet potato is a very delicious and nutritious vegetable.
7. Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
Sweet William Electron, Mixed, Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd 20756 Flower SeedsMr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
- A hardy biennial, flowers the year after sowing. Great for cutting and the early borders. 60 cm growing height. Cottage garden must have with superb, nostalgic scent. Adorable flowers with auricula eyes.
N505, Bosmere Garden Care Green Sweet Pea & Bean RingBosmere
- Ideal for sweet Peas & Runner Beans. Uses standard bamboo Canes & Will Last For Years. Bosmere's n505 green Sweet Pea & Bean Ring. Easy to use, No Tying Required. Available in a range of vibrant & Quirky Colours - This One Being Green.
|Height||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
|Length||23.5 cm (9.25 Inches)|
|Weight||0.07 kg (0.15 Pounds)|
|Width||23.5 cm (9.25 Inches)|