As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Summer Savory Plants Seeds 20pcs Organic Satureja hortensis European Vanilla Seeds Monarda didyma Organic Edible Hummingbird Mint Herb Tea Easy to GrowZaisheng
- 5. 2. Summer savory boasts a warming, and oregano. 3. As fast as you pick these aromatic leaves, pungent and slightly sweet. How to grow summer savory from herb seeds: to get a jump start, sow the herb seeds in well-drained to dry, sow Summer Savory seeds indoors 6 weeks prior to the end of frost season.
Summer savory herb plants forms single stems 4 - 15 inches tall that are lined with linear dark green leaves up to 4 inches long. For best results, snip only the tip of the stem. Plant spreads 7 - 30 inches after growing from herb seed.
If seeking a small quantity of fresh leaves for a single use, stem can be cut 3 - 4 inches from surface of soil. Whorls of lilac-purple flowers appear in summer. For areas with a longer growing season, neutral to alkaline soil in full sun after danger of last frost is over.
Dry on a screen or by hanging upside down. Summer savory is also wonderful alone to season beans, peppery scent and taste. For larger quantities for drying, clip the leaves in the late morning before the heat of the day sets in. Summer savory - every herb garden needs Savory seeds! Grow Summer Savory for your garden from herb seeds and season meat and veggies all summer long. One of the essential ingredients in Herbs de Provence along with rosemary, new ones begin to grow! It's bright, thyme, meats and dressings.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Herb ‘Summer Savory’ Satureja Hortensis Hardy Annual Herb Spring Sowing Summer Flowering Garden Plants Grow Your Own 1 x Seed Packet 400 Seeds Herb ‘Summer Savory’ by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Herb ‘summer savory’, supplied as 1 x seed Packet 400 Seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Medicinal purposes – aid digestion, reduce fevers and soothe bee stings. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Herb ‘summer savory’ is a mild flavoured herb. An excellent alternative to other herbs like sage or thyme. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
3. Just Seed
Satureja hortensis, Just Seed Herb, Summer Savory, 500 SeedsJust Seed
- Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information.
4. Suffolk Herbs
Summer, Savory Seeds, Suffolk HerbsSuffolk Herbs
- Seeds come from the traditional
home of the British seed industry. Growing instructions provided
with every pictorial packet. Suffolk Herbs Seeds.
550 Seeds Minimum Per Packet., Savory, Herb Seeds, H-SAV-01, Summer, GROSEEDSGROSEEDS
- They taste great together too! Suitable for - containers, vegetable plot, raised beds, flower borders. An easy to grow annual. Genuine groseeds seed packets can only be despatched and sold by Groseeds.
Giving back - 'seeds for you - water for another. Each seed packet provides 7 days of clean, safe drinking water to 1 person in Malawi, Africa. Uk based company.
About - thyme - like peppery flavoured leaves. Specifications - type : bushy habit, spread : 30 cm, Position : Full sun, height : 25 - 35 cm, Harvest : As soon as established up until October. Excellent companion plant to help deter black fly from broad beans. Supplied in foil lined, re-sealable kraft finished branded packets. Apha registered.
7000 Seeds by Wafer, Herb Seeds, Savory SummerWafer
- Sow in shallow drills or broadcast where the plants are to remain. When to sow: In late spring. Prefers good soil in a sunny position. The plant grows to a height of about 45cm 18". It can also be used in much the same way as Sage.
Summer savory satureja hortensis has fine bright green leaves with a spicy flavour used most often to flavour beans, but also good to add to cooked dishes. Germination normally takes 2 to three weeks under an ideal temperature of 18-20C. Cover lightly with soil and water well. Where to sow: sow outside when the soil has warmed.
Approx 1500 Seeds of Herb Summer Savory Seed Satureja HortensisRTR_MDH
- Quantity = approx 1500 Seeds. Sow in shallow drills or broadcast where the plants are to remain. When to sow In late spring. You will get 1 packet contains Seeds of Herb Summer Savory Seed Satureja Hortensis.
Approx 4500 Seeds of Herb Savory SummerRTR_MDH
- Quantity = approx 4500 Seeds. Seed can also be sown outdoors in drills from April - May - thin to 18" apart. You will get 1 packet contains Seeds of Herb Savory Summer. Sow the seeds indoors from Feb or outdoors from April - May.