As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PLANT !T
Plant !T 100L Perlite BagPLANT !T
- Available in 10L and 100L bags. Plant!t perlite can be used for soil conditioning – increasing aeration and drainage in heavy, hard to manage soils^Repairing/laying down lawns – PLANT!T Perlite gives additional aeration and drainage when raked into spiked holes^Planting trees and shrubs – loosens and aerates soil to encourage root development^A natural, pH neutral and sterile growing medium derived from volcanic rock^Aid nutrient uptake and improves plant health and growth.
|Height||27.18 cm (10.7 Inches)|
|Length||95.25 cm (37.5 Inches)|
|Weight||8.79 kg (19.38 Pounds)|
|Width||47.24 cm (18.6 Inches)|
10 L, Gro-Sure VermiculiteGro-sure
- Helps retain nutrients. Helps retain moisture. Naturally occurring material. Provides insulation for healthy seed germination. Lightweight.
10 L, Gro-Sure PerliteGro-sure
- Naturally occurring material. Ideal for use when rooting cuttings. Ideal for potting on seedlings. Improves aeration and drainage. Ideal for healthy root growth.
Sinclair Horticultural Grade Supercoarse Perlite 100ltSinclair
- Free from pests, weeds, and diseases. Chemically and Biogically stable. Neutral ph level of 6. 5-7. 5. Excellent insulator. Retains and conducts water.
5. Vitax Ltd
Vitax Perlite Compost Additive 20L LitreVitax Ltd
- Compost additive. Improves aeration, moisture retention and drainage in composts. Add to seed and cuttings compost for even greater success.
6. Vitax Ltd
Vitax Vermiculite 20 LitreVitax Ltd
- Lightweight flakes that increase the retention of water and nutrients. It will also help to promote faster, healthier plant growth. Vitax vermiculite is a natural mineral that has been heated to high temperatures to produce lightweight, highly absorbent flakes.
20l bag. Its use in the garden will improve the aeration of growing media such as compost or soil and increase retention of moisture and nutrients. Vermiculite also possesses ‘cation exchange’ properties, potassium, enabling it to hold and make available to growing plants ammonium, calcium and magnesium.
|Weight||2.3 kg (5.07 Pounds)|
7. PLANT !T
PLANT !T 10L Vermiculite BagPLANT !T
- Propagation from seed - its retention of water makes it good for sustaining the growth of seeds^potting compost for container planting - it retains moisture, protects against adverse weather and aids re-wetting^Soil conditioning - its excellent water holding capabilities makes it an excellent addition to sandy soils or dried out ground^High cation exchange capacity: it will slowly release nutrients back to your plant which it has absorbed during watering^Easy and safe to handle, lightweight and simple to use.
Available in 10L and 100L bags.
|Height||35.99 cm (14.17 Inches)|
|Length||58.98 cm (23.22 Inches)|
|Weight||1.07 kg (2.35 Pounds)|
|Width||38.99 cm (15.35 Inches)|
10 Litre, Sinclair Pro Vermiculite FineSinclair
- Vermiculite improves soil aeration. Fine grade. Improves soil nutrient and water retention. Clean, odourless, non-toxic and sterile. Ideal for home and professional use.