As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
100 Duckweed Floating Oxygenated Live Plants Tropical Fish Aquarium Pond TankKarin
- Great for algae control. This is supplied from my own pond, however, it is adaptable to outdoor ponds and tropical tanks. It is extremely hardy and tolerant of many different water parameters and temperatures.
Duckweed is a very easy and versatile plant, provides cover for species of fish that prefer lower light and makes a great place for shrimp to quite literally 'hang out' upside down! Goldfish and other species love to eat it. It is great for fry to hide out in.
YARNOW Artificial Floating Foam Lotus Leaves, Realistic Lotus Foliage Green Plant for Pond Aquarium Fish Pool Decoration- 10 Pack 18CMYARNOW
- Color and material: green, and natural looking, made of premium EVA foam, light and non- toxic. Floating: floating on the surface of the pond, good for decoration, fish love to hide under these leaves for safety.
Functional: great for fish pond, stage performance, fish tank and aquarium, props, fountain, drama and dance decoration. Package including: 10pcs high simulation artificial lotus leaves. Eay to clean: by salt and freshwater.
|Height||0.1 cm (0.04 Inches)|
|Length||17.5 cm (6.89 Inches)|
|Weight||0.03 kg (0.07 Pounds)|
|Width||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
Ludwigia arcuata-submerged, Aquarium PlantsPondPlantsUK
- Not shrimp safe. Area/height:midground -- 30-40cm. Light/temperature:high / 18-26 degrees C. The stronger the light the more intense the colour. Water hardness: very soft to moderate - NOT shrimp safe -1 x binch supplied in ceramic.
Growth/ph/co2: fast / 5-8 / 0-20 mg/l. When the right conditions are met intense light and CO2, it tends to get a beautiful orange till strong red colour. Ludwigia arcuata also known as luwigia narrow leaf is an amazing stem plant that gets a different coloration when adapted to submerged state where the stems go reddish brown.
4. its a fishy buziness
Salvinia Natans Water Butterfly Wings Live Floating Plantsits a fishy buziness
- Providing valuable shade across the pond. By providing valuable shade across the pool it can help to prevent the build up of algae. Spread approximately 15cm. Small pea-green hairy leaves floating.
None frost hardy. Distributed as 1 individual clutch. Very pretty indian species, small pea-green hairy leaves floating on the water, ideal for ponds and perfect for shallow bowls. Salvinia natans- floating watermoss. Distributed as 1 individual clutch. On arrival just place on the pond.
5. Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
1 Large TableSpoon 70 Grams, DuckWeed, Oxygenating plantLincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
- Duckweed lrg tableSpoon 50 grams. Will include the Lincolnshire Pond Plants - Responsible supplier leaflet. More avaliable in shop at cheaper price.
Duckweed oxygenating plant in 1 x lrg tablespoon. You rarely get green water in a tank covered with duckweed. Uk grown - So changes with season. Other Health Benefits. Naturally grown no lights or nutrients added.
What you will receive: 1 x LRG TableSpoon of DuckWeed. Duckweed grows fast, therefore it needs lots of nutrition -- exactly the same things your fishes give off -- ammonia, nitrites, phosphates, nitrates, and carbon dioxide. Duckweed will usually out compete algae. Collected from the lake on the morning. Oscars, and other.
Live Tropical Aquarium Fish Tank Aquatic Aquascaping Plants for Sale, Freshwater Plants Anubias barteriAquadip
- Extremely tolerant aquarium plant. Can grow in very low lighting and no CO2 injection. Grows between 25-45cm tall. Scientific Name: Anubias barteri. Should be kept in 22-28 °C.
7. Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
Oxygenating Plant …, Tropical Aquarium Plants, Alternanthera cardinalisLincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
- With the addition of CO2 this plant will grown up to 50cm in height. Water softness: soft to hard - NOT shrimp safe - 1 bunch in ceramic ring supplied.
Alternanthera cardinalis is a fine-looking bushy, stem plant with sturdy red/purple stems and long, pointy attractive leaves. Growth/ph: slow / 5-8 - co2: 20-30mg/l. Light/temperature: high-medium / 22-28 degrees C.
It originates from South America and needs plenty of light to develop the red/purple leaves. 1 bunch supplied. This engaging plant will bring instant vibrancy and colour to your aquarium. Area/height: midground - Background up to 50cm. If there is a lack of micro nutrients this plant will suffer and the leaves will become pale in colour.
8. Biotope Aquatics Ltd
Also Aquarium Aquatic Plants, 20 Stems 4 Bunch of 5 x Oxygenating Weed Live Pond Plant ELODEA DENSA, Biotope Aquatics LtdBiotope Aquatics Ltd
- Not shrimp safe - suitable for aquariums and outdoor ponds. Each bunch fastened with LEAD WEIGHT. 20 stems of densa, bunched into 4 bunches of 5 stems.