As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergill’s
Green, Mr Fothergill’s Broad Bean Crimson Flowered Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergill’s
- Good source of vitamin B1, folate and fibre. Short upright pods set reliably with 4-5 full flavoured beans in each. A classic variety with highly decorative flowers, could be grwon in a flower border.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
110gm ~ 80-90 Seeds Maincrop, Premier Seeds Direct F9-KSSO-X7O6 Broad Bean- Masterpiece GreenPremier Seeds Direct
- Deep, 23cm 9in. Apart in the row. Should be left before the next set of double rows. Provide support on exposed sites prior to the plants reaching 12 inches. Apart and a distance of 40-60cm 18-24in.
Keep free of weeds. Sow in double rows 7cm 2in. The double rows should be spaced 23cm 9in. Harvest the beans when the pods are well fat and the seed still soft. Professional defra licenced Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags.
Excellent Cut Flower, Flower Seeds for Garden Outdoor Yard, Vsorce4u 900 x Sweet William Scarlet Seeds, Dianthus Barbatus RedGeneric
- Sow seeds from may to june in a good seed compost. This crimson red sweet william dianthus is a compact, upright plant about 18 to 24 inches tall, vigorous and eager to please. Package included: 900 x Sweet William Scarlet Seeds. Easily grown from Dianthus seeds, this plant will bloom in about 3 months.
Dianthus barbatus dunetti will get clusters of crimson red flowers that will catch your eye and the eye of your neighbors. Season: biennial, bloom season: summer, depth: seeds must be covered thinly, light required: Yes, bloom color: scarlet, temperature: 20 C / 68F, Height: 20 inches / 50 cm, average germ time: 7 - 21 days, Sow: May - June, Moisture: Keep seeds moist until.
This dianthus sweet william is hardy from zones 5 through 9, thriving in full sun and any ordinary garden soil, provided it is well-drained.
A mainstay of any self-respecting border or bed, Sweet William also does well in containers of all types, accent plantings, and edgings among flowering ground cover plants. When large enough to handle, transplant the seedlings individually into 7cm 3in pots. You may also cut and put in a vase and it will last approximately 2 weeks.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
75GM ~ Approx 50-55 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Broad Bean Pink, KARMAZYNPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags. Deep, 14cm 6in. Harvest the beans when the pods are fat and the seed still young & soft. Keep free of weeds. Apart in the row. Pinch out the tops of the plants as soon as four clusters of bloom are showing.
Sow from feb - may in an open sunny site preferably on ground which has been manured for a previous crop. Should be left before the next set of double rows. Apart and a distance of 35-45cm 15-20in. The double rows should be spaced 23cm 9in. Sow in double rows 7cm 2in.
Vision4ever 20 x Seeds Broad Bean Bison Fava Beans Vicia Fava Easy to Grow for Planting Garden Yard Patio andGeneric
- Perfect for freezing. Height: 36 inches 90 cm, Sun: Full sun. Sow: march - april, Harvest: June - July. Sow seeds directly from March to April at 2 inch 5 cm deep in a good seed compost.
Water: medium, depth: 2 inch 5 cm, Plant spacing: 24 x 3" 60 x 10 cm. Excellent flavour. Broad beans are also known as "Fava beans". Young beans can be eaten raw in salads, old beans are cooked as a vegetable. Broad bean plant produces long pods, growing to 20 cm.
6. Country Climbers & Garden Favourites
Thyme Creeping Red herb aromatic leaves crimson red flowers summer loved by bees ground cover 9cm potCountry Climbers & Garden Favourites
- Flowers popular with bees and other pollinating insects. Also an excellent plant for containers, window boxes and hanging baskets. Creeping plant with aromatic reddish-bronze green leaves and crimson-red flowers with hints of deep pink through summer.
Excellent plant for ground cover in the border, around paving and in gravel.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
Broad Bean, Approx 50-65 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Winter Hardy, Grano VIOLETTO, 75GMPremier Seeds Direct
- The double rows should be spaced 23cm 9in. Sow from early autumn to late winter in an open sunny site preferably on ground which has been manured for a previous crop.
Keep free of weeds. Deep, 23cm 9in. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Harvest the beans when the pods are well fat and the seed still soft. Should be left before the next set of double rows. Pinch out the tops of the plants as soon as four clusters of bloom are showing. Apart in the row. Sow in double rows 7cm 2in. Apart and a distance of 40-60cm 18-24in.
30 Seeds of Broad Bean Crimson FloweredRTR_MDH
- Germination takes about 10 days. Ideally sow seeds in double rows, 5cm 2in deep in well prepared soil, 20-23cm 8-9in apart both in the row and between each row.
Quantity = 30 Seeds. Allow at least 60cm 24in between each double row. Sow seeds from february to may outdoors. You will get 1 packet contains Seeds of Broad Bean Crimson Flowered.