As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
'Sweet and Neat'- 12 x Plug Plant Pack, Cherry Tomato PlantsAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- A compact tomato ideally suited to compact spaces. Highly prolific with tasty fruit. Sweet flavour. No support or training required - easy to grow! Expect 40 - 60 tasty fruit per plant throughout the season.
Pack of 3 Tomato Plug Plants Dwarf Red Cherry Windowsill Patio Balcony GrowingMaxJam
- You will receive 3 x established plug plants ready for transplanting into 9cm pots for growing on and planting out once all risk of frost has passed. Perfect for containers or baskets and with its ability to set fruit in lower-light conditions can be grown indoors on a windowsill.
Miniature bush tomato that can be cultivated in the smallest of spaces reaching only 30cm high with small sweet fruits of excellent flavour. Ready early april.
3. J & L seeds
RED Cherry Tiny Tim Pot Plant Heritage Heirloom Tomato 20 Organic Seeds Certified French Organic GrowerJ & L seeds
- Delivered from our French organic Farm. Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. Heritage heirloom window sill pot plant cherry tomato seeds. 20 seeds per packet variety tiny tim pot tomaTO COLOUR RED. Non treated non gmo seed lycopersiCON ESCULENTUM.
4. Pot and Grow
4 x Super Sweet 100 Tomato Plug PlantsPot and Grow
- 4 x super sweet 100 tomato plug plants. Slightly larger then cherry tomatoes. Children love these. Super sweet 100 is disease resistant.
Red Cherry Sized Fruits, 3 x Gardeners Delight Tomato Plug Plant one Fixed P&P per Order!, UK Grown 1 P&P ChargeCGC
- Cherry red fruits / Tomatoes with Green Foliage. One p&p cost per order. These will need to be grown on as plug plants. Sown and grown in the UK North Wales. Sent via Royal Mail.
Red Cherry Tomatoes Pot Seeds 50+ （Lycopersicon）Cherry Cascade Fresh Organic Vegetablse Fruit Easy to Grow Plants Seeds for Home Yard Planting OutdoorsZaisheng
- About 70 days from transplanting 6 - 8 week-old plants to start fruiting; and about 40-50 days from the flower opening to producing ripe fruit.
Use fresh in salads, sandwiches, and salsas. Raw or cooked the tomato is one of the most widely used and versatile foods from your garden. Here is the best cherry tomato available, with heavy production of 1" long plum-shaped fruits that keep well for extended periods.
The uses are endless! Tomatoes take about 3 - 4 months from direct seeding in the garden to start producing fruit. Cooked in sauces and stews. Can be stuffed, puree, dried, paste or powdered.
7. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
Tomato Plants, 'Tumbler', 3 x Large Plants in PotsAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- Cascading tomato plant, ideal for hanging baskets and pots. Easy to grow. Highly prolific and with tasty fruit.
8. J & L seeds
Yellow Cherry Tiny Pot Plant Heritage Heirloom Tomato 20 Organic Seeds Certified French Organic GrowerJ & L seeds
- Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. 20 seeds per packet variety tiny pot tomato COLOUR YELLOW. Non treated non gmo seed lycopersiCON ESCULENTUM. Delivered from our French organic Farm. Heritage heirloom window sill pot plant cherry tomato seeds.