As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hyacinthus orientalis"Blue Pearl" | 3 Hyacinth Bulbs Indoor | Prepared Hyacinths Blue | Flower Bulbs | Height 14-17 cm | Pot-Ø 7 cmBakker
- The flower bulbs are specially prepared for early flowering indoors. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products. The plant needs a lot of moisture, especially during growth.
Care - hyacinths thrive in a partially shaded and warm place. After flowering, you can no longer use this bulb. Indoor hyacinths - these magnificent hyacinths are very easy to care for. The "blue pearl" has a rich purple-blue colour.
These bulbs are not frost-resistant in the pot. High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe.
Blue flower - in addition to the fantastic colours of the full flowers, the hyacinths spread a wonderful scent. The spring-blooming bulbs are popular ornamental plants for the windowsill in the living room, but you can also let them bloom in the conservatory or the terrace. The three hyacinth bulbs bloom in spring. Hyacinth bulbs - the hyacinth belongs to the asparagus family Asparagaceae. They will fill the whole room with their wonderful scent.
2. Carbeth Plants
Growing Amaryllis Bulb in a 13cm Pot, Amaryllis Bulb 'Royal Red'Carbeth Plants
- Easy to grow - it’s an easy to grow house plant that is much loved for its long and rich flowering period. Striking flowers - the beautiful sub-tropical Amaryllis will mesmerise you with its cluster of large red flowers.
Great value - this listing is for a Amaryllis bulb that has been expertly grown to the stage you see in the picture. Amaryllis is one of the easiest flower bulbs to grow indoors and this variety has stunning red flowers.
3. Cottage Garden Bulbs
Cottage Garden Bulbs: Single Freesia, Free P & P 25, Perennial Bulbs -Packs of 25 & 50, Mixed ColoursCottage Garden Bulbs
- Freesias will flower in the Spring and into Summer. Garden freesias are excellent as cut flowers, cut for the home when the first bud is almost open.
Our colourful mix of Garden Freesias gives your garden both colour and fragrance. Your patio, decking or border will shine with this wonderful mix of Garden Freesias.
4. Carbeth Plants
Growing Amaryllis Bulb in a 13cm Pot, Amaryllis Bulb 'Exotic Striped'Carbeth Plants
- Amaryllis is one of the easiest flower bulbs to grow indoors and this variety has stunning red and white bi-colour flowers. Great value - this listing is for a Amaryllis bulb that has been expertly grown to the stage you see in the picture.
Striking flowers - the beautiful sub-tropical Amaryllis will mesmerise you with its cluster of large red and white bi-colour flowers. Easy to grow - it’s an easy to grow house plant that is much loved for its long and rich flowering period.
Narcissus cyclamineus"Tête-à-Tête" | 3 Daffodil Bulbs | Spring Bulbs | Height 17-19 cm | Pot-Ø 9 cmBakker
- High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. However, these onions are not frost-resistant in the pot. Care - the daffodils thrive in loose, well-drained soil.
A sheltered place in partial shade is ideal. Spring flower - the daffodils call in the spring in your house. They are among the most popular spring flowers. Daffodils are also known by the generic name narcissus.
For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products. Remove withered flower stalks so that all of the energy flows to the bulb. Of course, you can also plant them in a colourful field in the garden.
The three daffodils in the pot bring a colourful touch to your living room or garden. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe. Daffodils bulbs - the daffodils belong to the family of the amaryllis plants Amaryllidaceae. Tete a tete bulbs - the narcissus tete a tete Narcissus cyclamineus is a charming, small and multi-flowered plant.
6. Humphreys Garden
Humphreys Garden Anemone De Caen x 20 Bulbs Size 3/4Humphreys Garden
- Bulb size:3/4. Great quality bulbs / corms from Humphreys Garden. Colour: Mixed. Always buy directly from Humphreys Garden. Height:25cm.
7. Woodland bulbs
Garden Perennials Plants Bulbs Flowers, 30 x Allium Bulbs ‘Dwarf Mixed’ Summer Flowering Bulbs, Perfect for Bees, Bulbs Size 5/6 Free UK P&P, Plant in Flowerbeds & BordersWoodland bulbs
- Easy to grow - bulbs come Back Year After Year - Good Investment. Perfect for bees - pots, patio-tubs & Lawns. Lilac, white and pink dainty blooms look stunning planted in the borders - excellent for cut flower display.
Plant from september - for colourful Summer Flowering Display. Hand graded bulbs on the day of dispatch to ensure quality - Nothing Is Pre-Packed. Very good naturalisers that give your garden a lift in May-June, try mixing with other alliums for stunning contrast.
Height: 30-60cm - bulb size: 5/6cm - plant in large groups or running in Bold drifts - They will flower year after year and increase by seeding themselves, making this inexpensive and popular flower bulb incredibly good value. Picture labels Supplied With Most Varieties If Available. Rockery & Containers. Flowerbeds & Alpine.
8. Carbeth Plants
Instant Colour Through The Winter Months, Narcissus Tete a Tete Growing Bulbs x 3 PotsCarbeth Plants
- Easy to grow - undemanding and easy to grow, they are ideal for borders, rockeries and containers for a sunny windowsill; or grow them in bold drifts naturalised in grass. Bright flowers - delightful miniature daffodils that will brighten even the dullest of spring days.
Good value - each pot contains 2 or 3 growing bulbs within it. Instant colour - these growing tete a tete bulbs will give instant impact in garden pots or garden borders.