As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PLANT !T
Plant !T, 100L Vermiculite BagPLANT !T
- Propagation from seed – its retention of water makes it good for sustaining the growth of seeds. Propagation by seeds - thanks to its water binding properties, it is ideal for sustainable growth of seeds.
Available in 10L and 100L bags. Potting compost for container planting – it retains moisture, protects against adverse weather and aids re-wetting. Easy and safe to handle, lightweight and simple to use. High cation exchange capacity: it will slowly release nutrients back to your plant which it has absorbed during watering.
Easy and safe to use, odourless, lightweight and easy to use. Pots for container plants - it retains moisture, protects against bad weather and helps with re-watering. Soil conditioning – its excellent water holding capabilities makes it an excellent addition to sandy soils or dried out ground.
|Height||22.99 cm (9.05 Inches)|
|Length||95.25 cm (37.5 Inches)|
|Width||46.99 cm (18.5 Inches)|
2. PLANT !T
PLANT !T 10L Vermiculite BagPLANT !T
- Available in 10L and 100L bags. Propagation from seed - its retention of water makes it good for sustaining the growth of seeds^potting compost for container planting - it retains moisture, protects against adverse weather and aids re-wetting^Soil conditioning - its excellent water holding capabilities makes it an excellent addition to sandy soils or dried out ground^High cation exchange capacity: it will slowly release nutrients back to your plant which it has absorbed during watering^Easy and safe to handle, lightweight and simple to use.
|Height||35.99 cm (14.17 Inches)|
|Length||58.98 cm (23.22 Inches)|
|Weight||1.07 kg (2.35 Pounds)|
|Width||38.99 cm (15.35 Inches)|
3. PLANT !T
PLANT!T Perlite 100L BagPLANT !T
- Available in 10L and 100L bags. Plant!t perlite can be used for soil conditioning – increasing aeration and drainage in heavy, hard to manage soils^Repairing/laying down lawns – PLANT!T Perlite gives additional aeration and drainage when raked into spiked holes^Planting trees and shrubs – loosens and aerates soil to encourage root development^A natural, pH neutral and sterile growing medium derived from volcanic rock^Aid nutrient uptake and improves plant health and growth.
|Height||27.18 cm (10.7 Inches)|
|Length||95.25 cm (37.5 Inches)|
|Weight||8.79 kg (19.38 Pounds)|
|Width||47.24 cm (18.6 Inches)|
4. PLANT !T
100 Litre Perlite 100 50 25 10 5L Grade HYDROPONICS Grow Medium Pot Soil Tent 100 LitrePLANT !T
- You can use plant!t perlite to aid in the breaking up of heavy soils. Plant!t perlite can be used for soil conditioning - increasing aeration and drainage in heavy.
5l, 10l, 25l and 50l are decanted from a 100 litre bag and will be in a black bag. Planting trees and shrubs - loosening and aerating soil to encourage root development.
Plant Soil Vermiculite Horticultural Grade Medium 2-5mm Size 100L Extra Large BagBHGS
- It also insulates against fluctuations in surface temperature when used as a seed covering. Vermiculite absorbs nutrients preventing them from being washed out and then releases them as required to plant roots.
Vermiculite has a high water retaining capacity, holding moisture near to plant roots. Our vermiculite has an attractive golden colour with a typical particle size of 2-5mm.
10 L, Gro-Sure VermiculiteGro-sure
- Provides insulation for healthy seed germination. Lightweight. Helps retain nutrients. Naturally occurring material. Helps retain moisture.
Volkanix Premium Horticultural Perlite Coarse Grade 3-8mm 100 Litre BagVolkanix
- Because it’s a mineral glass and thus harder than the soil around it, beneficial nematodes, and keeps your soil fluffy and lightweight. This makes it perfect for Cacti and Succulents and any plants that need their soil / compost to dry out between watering.
Aeration good aeration is essential to give your plant’s roots breathing space. Volkanix Perlite is specifically made for Horticulture. What is volkanix perlite ? volcanic glass is heated and expanded to form these clean, sterile, odourless and non-toxic granules.
It will never rot or degrade and can be recycled and used again and again It is PH Neutral, and ready to use. How to use volkanix perlite to avoid inhaling any dust, dampen with water before using it. Why use volkanix perlite ? drainage perlite acts as a natural filtration system, allowing excess water to easily drain away while retaining a little moisture and holding the nutrients the plants need to grow.
The airgaps that are created by the perlite is a perfect home for all the worms, it also helps to slow down compaction, and other good natural garden inhabitants. If using a whole bag of perlite in one go, seal the top and shake it, pour a couple of litres of water into the bag, then let it soak for quarter of an hour before using.