As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Suttons Seeds
Suttons, Sweet Pea Seeds, Sweetie MixSuttons Seeds
- Prefers full sun. Has a cascading habit contains five heavenly colours: carmine/rose, lavender, cherry, salmon and white. Hardy annual can be sown direct, easy to grow. Attractive to butterflies. Ideal for cut flowers and scented.
2. G Plants
Sweet Pea and Petunia Flower Seeds 6x1: Decorative & Highly Scented/Climbing & Trailing/for Hanging Basket, Border & BedG Plants
- These popular varieties have been specially chosen for their high performance. We endeavour to send orders as quickly as possible and in most cases are sent by first available post 6 days a week.
Sow: jun-May. Super-fast shipping to your door from uk seller. Sweet pea climbing: late maltiflora spenser mix, Early Mammoth Blue Shades and Late Maltiflora Stripes Mix.
They will brighten up any basket, border or bed. Six decorative and highly scented flower varieties, 6 sachets in 1. Sow by end 2022. Petunias trailing: pendula balcony mix, Dwarf Stellaris Candy Stripes and Dwarf Maltiflora Super Compact 30 - 35 cm. 180 - 250 cm.
3. Grow Your Secret Garden
Sweet Pea Bijou Dwarf 10 Seeds Lathyrus Fragrant,Superior Variety,Hanging Baskets etcGrow Your Secret Garden
- Perfect choice for hanging baskets, containers, borders, or any smaller space!. Lathyrus odoratus 'bijou' is a dwarf sweet pea with a compact, bushy habit.
Sweet pea bijou mix dwarf seeds germinate in 2-3 weeks, and the bushy Lathyrus Odoratus plant blooms with very fragrant, bees, up to five per stem flowers in a fine color range such as lavender, blue, red and white.
Sweet pea bijou mix dwarf lathyrus odoratus is an extremely short selection of sweet peas. Regular removal of spent flowers will encourage further blooms, and the scented flowers of Sweet Pea are irresistible to butterflies, pink, large, and hummingbirds. It is considered a superior sweet pea selection, requiring no support.
4. Thompson & Morgan
Sweet Pea 'Heirloom Mixed' Seeds Lathyrus odoratus Hardy Annual Flower Garden Plants Sweet Pea 'Heirloom Mixed' 1 Packet 20 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Deciduous plants lose leaves in colder months. Sweet pea 'heirloom mixed' is supplied as 1 packet of 20 seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
Different growing conditions might vary results. Sweet pea 'heirloom mixed' is a mixture of smaller flowered heirloom Grandiflora types, bringing bright colour and delightful scent to the garden.
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Train against arches or trellises for a beautiful trailing display. A joyful blend of a range of vibrant colours that produces an intensely sweet fragrance. Image may be included for illustration of supply but can vary due to seasonality changes e. G.
5. Mr Fothergills
Sweet Pea Dwarf Explorer Mixed, Mr Fothergill's 22991 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- Seedlings are best protected against bird damage with a few short twigs. Ideal choice for patio containers and as fragrant groundcover. 60 cm growing height. Hardy annual, it can be sown where it is to flower. Dwarf plants, with almost no tendrils, doesn't need staking.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Sweet Pea Seeds 'Heirloom Mixed' Hardy Annual Flowers Easy to Grow Your Garden Plants 1 Packet of Seeds by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
Train against arches or trellises for a beautiful trailing display. A joyful blend of a range of vibrant colours that produces an intensely sweet fragrance.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Sweet pea 'heirloom mixed' is a mixture of smaller flowered heirloom Grandiflora types, bringing bright colour and delightful scent to the garden.