As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
YouGarden Olive Tree StandardYouGarden
- We do not source Olives from High Risk areas. Bring a warm mediterranean feel to your garden with this standard olive bush. Despite their mediterranean heritage, olives are surprisingly tough and will grow in the UK.
Olives are low maintenance, easy to grow and very slow growing ideal for busy gardeners. Supplied as a 70-80cm tall including pot standard form bush.
Professionally grown to form a wonderful ball of foliage aloft an elegant stem. This is followed by further checks and inspections on our own nursery by DEFRA. All our olives are sourced from specialist growers who are regularly inspected and tested for plant pests and diseases, including the new disease threat Xylella.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
Olive 'Olea Europa' Tree | Hardy Ornamental Potted Patio Trees for Small Gardens | Bushy Olea Europaea Plant in Pots | 2-3ft 1 TreeGardenersDream
- Olive tees are valued all year round for their stunning display of toughness. Ideal for small gardens, patios and container cultivation displays. Gardenersdream standard olive 'olea europa' trees are great additions to various themed garden displays. Originating in high temperature locations, the Olive Tree won’t require constant water to survive and grow.
Supplied in a 3l pot at a total height of around 75cm including pot, this unique Olive Tree can reach ultimate heights of around 5m and spread of around 2m over a 10-20 year growing period. Emerging in spring with maturing shades of light green, before changing predominantly green during Summer with the chance of edible olives - if there’s an intensely hot Summer.
Be sure to plant in a free-draining area that will not be subject to getting waterlogged. Renowned for their toughness and rugged look, these Olive Trees are freshly grown in Sicily and are kept outdoors all year round to help build up their tolerance to hardy weather conditions - Perfect for the UK climate.
As autumn hits, the tree will keep its strong green colours but will be hit with some warm red and orange colours. Olea europa' trees will require little maintenance due to their hardy and compact structure. To achieve continuous growth and hardy foliage, prune back the branch tips towards the later stage of flourishing season July to encourage fresh, variegated growth for the following year. Then coming into the trees dormant stage over Winter, the warm colours will begin to fade away and begin the cycle all over again.
3. Web Garden Centre
Olea europaea/Olive Tree Standard : 5L Pot : 85-95cm High exc potWeb Garden Centre
- Pot size: 21 cm. Plant height including pot: 100 cm. Delivery contains 1 plant. This olive brings Mediterranean atmosphere in the house.
Pair of Hardy Standard Olive Trees 80-90cm tall Hardy Mediterranean OrnamentalYouGarden
- Perfect in large pots, in hot, sunny bright spots. Ideal either side of doors, gates, porches etc. Classic lollipop form Standard Olives with large clipped head. Add a touch of classic Mediterranean magic to your garden. Supplied as a pair of olives 70cm - 80cm tall, head 30-35cm wide.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||90 cm (35.43 Inches)|
|Width||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
Olea Europaea Olive Tree, Hardy Evergreen Mature Indoor Fruit Plant in 14cm PotGardenersDream
- Pot: 20-30cm. Pot size: 14cm image for Illustration purposes - supplied in growers pot. Height supplied Inc. Flourishing season: Summer months though fruit is usually not produced in the UK.
Growth & spread: 4-8 m height and 1. 5-2. 5 m spread. Characteristics: slow growing, taking anywhere from 20-50 years to reach full height.
6. Olive Grove
Established Plants Approx 100 cm Tall, Olea Europaea- Olive Trees, Half standardsOlive Grove
- Location: Off-sun. This olive tree brings a mediterranean atmosphere to your house. Plant height including pot: 100 cm. Pot size: 21 cm. Delivery contains 1 natural plant.
Small but mature with thick stem, Olivia Europeana Olive tree, ideal small giftGardenersDream
- Tough plant, very easy to grow- Superb Gift. Discounted amazing deal. Bonsai style with thick stem and thick branches. Stunning looking plant from day 1. Easy to grow, we offer wish cards and gift pack at cost.
Premium Healthy Indoor Evergreen Fruit Plant 14cm Pot, Olea Europaea Olive TreeGardenersDream
- Pot size: 14cm image for Illustration purposes - supplied in growers pot. Height supplied Inc. Flourishing season: Summer months though fruit is usually not produced in the UK.
Pot: 20-30cm. Growth & spread: 4-8 m height and 1. 5-2. 5 m spread. Characteristics: slow growing, taking anywhere from 20-50 years to reach full height.
Standard Bay Trees PairYouGarden
- Add a stately look to your home with these beautiful Bay Trees. The foliage has a mouth-watering flavour and can be added to marinades for cooking. Easy to maintain these Bays enjoy moist but well-drained soil.
Supplied as 2 bay trees 70-80cm tall from base of pot, with shaped head. They are easy to care for and look simply stunning in pots either side of a door or pathway.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||80 cm (31.5 Inches)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
10. Carbeth Plants
Supplied in 9cm Pots as Olive Bush Plants, 2 x Olea Europeana Olive TreesCarbeth Plants
- Keep in a sheltered position in the garden and if tempretures drop significantly during winter protect. The fragrant tree brings some Mediterranean atmosphere to your living room, garden or the balcony. Best value olive bushes on Amazon !!! This listing includes 2 x Olive bushes in 9cm pots.