As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Carrot, Vegetable Seeds, Solid Purple, Yellow and Orange Carrots V-CAR-02, 270 Seeds Minimum Per Packet., Rainbow, GROSEEDSGROSEEDS
- The thin long roots are sweet and tender and are at their best when eaten raw or lightly steamed. Giving back - 'seeds for you - water for another.
Each seed packet provides 7 days of clean, safe drinking water to 1 person in Malawi, Africa. About - produce crops of solid purple, yellow and orange carrots. Uk based company. Specifications - position : full sun, Spread : 15 cm, height : 40 cm, Harvest : June - November.
Apha registered. Suitable for - vegetable plot, raised beds, container garden, limited space. Supplied in foil lined, re-sealable kraft finished branded packets. Genuine groseeds seed packets can only be despatched and sold by Groseeds.
Rainbow Pepper Seeds 50+Organic Capsicum frutescens Colorful Fruit Vegetables Fresh Organic Premium Chilli Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor DecorZaisheng
- All of this on naturally well-branched, dense plants just 8 inches high and 10 inches wide! Such a charmer for containers as well as the garden bed, it is the most fun ornamental pepper yet, fruiting all summer long and so easy to grow.
And they sit at the top of the plant, facing the sun, so you can see them brilliantly above the lush dark green foliage. They arise in all shades, from cream to butter to orange and lavender.
Bright pointed peppers in pastel shades of purple, cream, and orange dot the top of this compact, yellow, well-branched little pepper!. It's easy to see why it has been named an all-America award winner! Appearing in clusters of 4 to 6, deck, these mini peppers are the cutest thing for patio, and garden!.
Gemini_mall® 200pcs Rainbow Tomato Seeds Garden Organic Fruit Vegetable Seeds Plant Home Yard Decor RainbowGemini_mall
- Germination temperature: 18-25℃. Note: due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Type: tomato Seeds. Quantity: 200pcs/Pack. Sprout days: 7-15 Days.
4. Viridis Hortus
Viridis Hortus, Carrot Rainbow Blend 400 Vegetable Seeds, Colourful Mixture of Five VarietiesViridis Hortus
- Sand will also aid drainage. Sow thinly to minimise thinning which can attract Carrot Root Fly. Once the seedlings are showing their first rough leaves, thin out to 10cm apart which minimises competition and enables the carrots to grow quickly to harvest size. A colourful mixture of five varieties of baby carrots.
Viridis hortus offers free postage costs regardless of the mix of varieties or quantities of packets you purchase per order uk only: part of the "For More Success Grow the Best” is Viridis Hortus Seed Range. Row 6m 20' or more. Genuine viridis hortus branded products only supplied direct by viridis hortus UK All seeds are packed by VH in zip-locked plastic bags Sowing intuitions are included in are Multi packs or available to download via listing or VH Website DEFRA licence No: 7641 Quality Seed Supply only.
Thin seedlings when the first rough leaves appear, repeating as necessary until plants are 5-7.
5cm 2-3" apart. Includes atomic red, cosmic purple, Bambino Orange, Lunar White and Solar Yellow to create perfect bunches of baby carrots. Sow seed 1. 8cm ¾" deep in drills 23-30cm 9-12" apart. Carrot rainbow blend is normally quite a low maintenance plant and is normally very easy to grow - great for beginner gardeners! Sow succession-ally january-july mix the seeds with a handful of sharp sand and sow the seeds and sand together. Avoid crushing the leaves as the scent attracts carrot root fly.
|Height||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
Johnsons 22101 Vegetable Seeds, Chard Bright LightsJOHNSON'S
- Stem leaves and stem can be used as separately. Seven different colour stems. Picked as 'baby' leaf or full size.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
6. Premier Seeds Direct
Rainbow Mix, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 75 Seeds, Swiss Chard, OrganicPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Light: Full Sun. Days to harvest: 55.
Cut back plants in late summer to rejuvenate them for fall production. When seedlings are 3 to 4 inches high thin to 8 to 12 inches apart. S wiss chard does not transplant well and does best if the seeds are planted directly in the soil.
Cover seeds with 1/2 inch of fine soil. Spacing, row: 18-24 inches. Use leaves from young thinned plants in salads. Swiss chard is resistant to frost, and can be harvested well after first frost.
Planting depth: 1/2 inch. Sow about 6 seeds per foot directly into the garden as soon as soil can be worked in early spring to summer through mid spring. Spacing, plant: 8-12 inches. Days to germination: 7-14. Start cutting outer leaves when plants are about 8 inches tall for extended harvest, new leaves will grow out from the centre. Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387.
7. Suttons Seeds
Beds and Borders, Ideal for Containers, Approx. 250 Seeds per Pack, Grow Your own, Vegetable Seed, Suttons Beetroot Seeds Rainbow MixSuttons Seeds
- Theyâ€ll produce a bumper crop of Beetroot from June to October. Prior to use, store in a dry cool place. This seed has been carefully quality tested to ensure high germination. Grow your own beetroot from seed! there is nothing better than Sowing Your Own Rainbow Beetroot Seeds, which produce delicious crops from June to October.
If youâ€re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and weâ€ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Supplied with suttonsâ€ sowing and growing instructions on how to care for your seeds. Suttons beetroot seeds rainbow mix are easy to grow and will thrive in containers, beds and borders in a sunny spot, where the plants will grow up to 30cm tall.
Great for beginners, rainbow beetroot seeds are easy to grow, so theyâ€re a great choice whether youâ€re an expert or someone just starting out growing your own veg. Supplied as 1 x finished packet containing approximately 250 rainbow Beetroot Seeds. Harvest them when small to enjoy them at their sweetest. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Beetroot Vegetable Seeds, Beta Vulgaris Approx 250 Seeds 1 x Finished Packet by Thompson & Morgan, 5 Different Beet Rainbow Mix for Garden & AllotmentThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. An easy to grow vegetable that is great for beginner and expert gardeners alike, ideal for growing in containers too! Full growing instructions provided.
Grow your own delicious beetroot from Seed, there’s nothing better than Growing Your Own Vegetables. Grow a kaleidoscope of five different beetroot colours for your salads this year with Rainbow Beetroot Seeds. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Pepper Rainbow Plants Seeds 50+ Organic Capsicum Frutescens Colorful Fruit Vegetables Fresh Organic Premium Chilli Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor DecorZaisheng
- It's easy to see why it has been named an all-America award winner! Appearing in clusters of 4 to 6, deck, these mini peppers are the cutest thing for patio, and garden!.
And they sit at the top of the plant, so you can see them brilliantly above the lush dark green foliage. Such a charmer for containers as well as the garden bed, it is the most fun ornamental pepper yet, fruiting all summer long and so easy to grow.
All of this on naturally well-branched, dense plants just 8 inches high and 10 inches wide! They arise in all shades, facing the sun, from cream to butter to orange and lavender. Bright pointed peppers in pastel shades of purple, and orange dot the top of this compact, cream, yellow, well-branched little pepper!.
10. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 12549 Vegetable Seeds, Chard Bright Lights, MixedMr Fothergills
- Easy to grow. Pick as baby leaves for colourful salads. With up to 7 different coloured stems. Excellent source of vitamin C. Steam stems and treat leaves like spinach.