As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bolly Bulbs
Dwarf French Beans 'The Prince' 35 Seeds, Bolly Bulbs®Bolly Bulbs
- This family of beans is frost tender and cannot be sown until the weather has warmed up. Because of their appearance they make for a good choice for the exhibitor. See our other vegetables available by clicking Bolly Bulbs below the item description.
Tender enough to eat raw, they also have a good shelf-life and freeze very well. A flat-podded dwarf bean, which will produce a heavy crop for several weeks over the summer if picked regularly.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Allotments & Patios, Heavy Cropping in Summer, Bean Seeds, 1 x Packet Bean Dwarf Caledonia Seeds 100 Seeds by Thompson & Morgan, Kitchen Gardens, Dwarf French Beans, Easy to Grow VegetablesThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Heavy cropping throughout summer, ideal as a side to any dish.
Heavy cropping in summer with tasty, tender beans. Bean dwarf ‘caledonia’ french bean is an easy to grow, climbing vegetable plant ideal for gardens, allotments and patios. Vegetable seeds; supplied as 1 x packet bean dwarf ‘Caledonia’ Seeds 100 Seeds.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Long, fine pods with excellent flavour, nutritional value and tender texture. A dwarf french bean variety, ideal for kitchen gardens, allotments and growing on the patio on an obelisk.
3. Bolly Bulbs
35 Seeds, Dwarf French Beans 'Tendercrop', Bolly Bulbs®Bolly Bulbs
- If conditions are correct, a harvest can be had in as little as 12 weeks from planting! See our other vegetables available by clicking Bolly Bulbs below the item description.
This variety is open-pollinated which means saved bean seeds will grow true to type when planted in subsequent years. Tendercrop french beans are self-fertile and grow a good crop of beans even from a single plant.
It's particularly good at producing a slightly earlier than normal crop when grown in warm parts of the UK and will do the same if grown initially under cloches in cooler areas. Dwarf french beans are a compact habit plant that don't need staking like runner beans or peas.
4. Bolly Bulbs
Bolly Bulbs®, Dwarf French Beans 'Safari' 25 SeedsBolly Bulbs
- See our other vegetables available by clicking Bolly Bulbs below the item description. It produces very fine pods which are carried high on the bush.
Safari is a late maturing type with strong vigorous plant habit. This family of beans is frost tender and cannot be sown until the weather has warmed up. The pods are round, stringless, straight and dark green, being about 12cm in length.
Safari is sometimes known as Kenyan Beans and has a high level of disease resistance. Dwarf french bean 'safari' produce a top quality stringless variety that boast large crops of succulent, slender pods with outstanding flavour.
5. Bolly Bulbs
Bolly Bulbs®, Dwarf French Beans 'Sprite' 35 SeedsBolly Bulbs
- This family of beans is frost tender and cannot be sown directly outside until the weather has warmed up. A lovely, producing exquisite smooth pencil pods of dark green, around 15cm long, on bushy, elegant variety bred in continental Europe, compact plants which need no support through the season.
See our other vegetables available by clicking Bolly Bulbs below the item description. But that is easily sorted – just sow a second crop about 3 or 4 weeks after the first.
Typical of all other dwarf beans, production tends to peter out quicker than they do with climbing beans. The french bean is a must for anyone growing their own vegetables. Not only are they super easy to grow and packed with goodness particularly protein and vitamins A and C, they also taste great, store well, and take up very little space.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
Climbing French Bean, 90 Finest Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, CobraPremier Seeds Direct
- Instructions not attached. Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only. See details provided below for cultivation advice. Minimal packaging.
7. Mr Fothergills
Dwarf French Bean Borlotto di Vigevano Nano, Mr Fothergill's 22381 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Beautiful rose and red beans are shelled when mature. Cooked and used in soups and pastas. Dried shell beans store well and are unbeatable for risottos and soups. Good source of fibre. Pods can be used fresh as a green bean when very young.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct KL-MMRV-C44E VEGETABLE CLIMBING FRENCH BEAN BLUE LAKE 325 SEEDSPremier Seeds Direct
- Planting depth: 2 inch. Spacing, seeds: 6-9 inches. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - minimal packaging - ziplock labelled bags. Time to harvest: 12-14 weeks.
Loosely tie in young plants to supports. Light: sunny location. Feed once in flower with a high-potash fertiliser to prolong cropping. Harvest jun-oct. Germination time: 7-14 days. Spacing, row: 18 inches. Protect young plants from pests.
9. Premier Seeds Direct
Main Crop, Alderman, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Tall, 360 Finest Seeds, PeaPremier Seeds Direct
- Plant where peas have not been grown for 2 seasons, digging in well rotted organic matter. Avoid sowing during any cold or very wet periods. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
The distance between the rows should equal the expected height of the variety. Pick regularly to maintain yields. Keep weed free. Provide support by 3 inches tall. Sow mar – jun 2” deep in 6” wide rows 2 inches apart. Protect immediately from birds.
10. Mr Fothergills
Dwarf French Bean Polka, Mr Fothergill's 20046 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Good source of vitamin C, vitamin A and fibre. Plants are pretty enough for the flower garden. Suitable for containers. Produces masses of straight succulent, tender pods. Very prolific variety, shows tolerance to anthracnose and halo blight.